The Congress Centre at Best Western Premier Hotel Brno consists of two large halls for 263 or 350 people (which can be inter-connected, as an auditorium for up to 600 persons) and seven meeting rooms (four inter-connectable) for 12–74 people.
All rooms are air-conditioned and have Wi-Fi.
Use the interactive table to see capacities and dimensions, so you can create your own layout and technical equipment for a conference. More detailed plans of space are downloadable – see Plans to download.
The centre has associated foyers and corridors, ideal for holding accompanying presentations, registration and attendance, with the possibility of placing additional LCD screens for your needs. The hotel has a sufficient number of seats in the restaurants for lunch and dinner in proportion to the number of seats in the Congress Centre.
The hotel also specialises in organising large conferences for up to 4000 people, including accommodation, meals and a social programme. More information at the sales department.
- hire, installation and professional service of projection technology with multimedia conferencing and multi-link conference projections
- professional sound-equipped rooms and the hire of secondary sound systems with sound equipment and the Congress Centre and restaurants in one place, or interpreted multiple language channels
- possibility of linking audio and video through the modern Eclipse information system to all rooms
- installation and operation of videoconferencing equipment
- possibility of audio or video recording of your conference
- other technical equipment, according to requirements