Hilton Molino Stucky Venice: a modern Venetian masterpiece
Once a flourishing flourmill, Hilton Molino Stucky Venice has been beautifully restored and offers a different view of the magical city of Venice. Just 30 minutes from the airport, we also offer a shuttle boat service to the city center. With 379 rooms and suites, the largest Congress Center and the second largest spa in Venice, a collection of bars and restaurants and a stunning rooftop pool, our hotel is the perfect location for your stay in Venice.
Memorable Venice meetings
Its hassle-free, easy-to-access location and impressive scale make the hotel the perfect place for any kind of event. With capacity to host 1000 people, the hotel boasts the most contemporary and largest conference facility in Venice as well as 14 fully-serviced meeting and boardrooms.
Good to know
Rooftop pool with panoramic view of Venice open mid May to September
- 7 restaurants and bars, including a panoramic rooftop bar
- eforea spa of 600 sq. m. and fitness center
- Venice’s largest congress center with space for up to 1,000 delegates
- Close to Venice attractions via shuttle boat; transport options available
- Industrial and historical building on a peaceful oasis in Venice
The comfort of our guests is a commitment reflected in the quality and finishes of our 379 rooms. Designed to be a place to unwind, all our rooms offer elegant amenities, spacious marble bathrooms and comfortable beds. Treat yourself with an upgrade and enjoy breathtaking views or access to the Executive Lounge.