The basic mission of GR – Ljubljana Exhibition and Convention Centre is the organization of various events at which exhibitors and visitors meet and interact creatively.
The GR – Ljubljana Exhibition and Convention Centre operates in an environmentally friendly way by taking into consideration sustainable development and responsibility towards the environment: we recycle all types of waste and aim at being energy-efficient and conserving water.
We also adhere to the principles of fair trade; our employees and external partners are provided with equal opportunities in terms of respect of human rights. We follow the principles of transparent operation in fulfilment of all orders to prevent possible conversions.
- We organize and carry out all types of business events on a turnkey basis (congresses, seminars, various workshops, concerts and other entertainment and cultural events).
- Approximately 3,000 parking spaces and hotels with a total capacity of over 2,500 beds are available in our immediate surroundings.
- We are the largest and the central multifunctional events centre in the centre of the Slovenian capital of Ljubljana.
- Our operations are based on a transparent and flexible price policy.
- We adapt to the wishes of our clients and, in cooperation with them, offer new, interesting and comprehensive events.
- To ensure that we provide event organizers with the highest quality services, we continuously inspect our own work at all stages of events organisation through internal questionnaires.